This DRV8825 micro-stepping stepper motor driver features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and six micro step resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It operates from 8.2 V to 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Can interface directly with 3.3V and 5V systems
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB