1. The 32-bit frequency and 100MHz ARM-class Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 master chip has greatly improved performance; equipped with highly modular open source firmware Marlin2.0 and Smoothieware, convenient for users DIY and secondary development, using C language development, development It's easy.
2. It uses a dedicated power chip to support 12-24V power input; the same power can reduce the hot bed current to 1/4, effectively solve the hot bed MOS tube heating problem; support touch screen, LCD2004 screen, LCD12864 screen, system Can support and switch between Chinese (Simplified), English and other languages.
3. Use SD card to upgrade firmware, easy to operate; SPI working mode driven by TMC2130 on board and UART working mode driven by TMC2208, eliminating complicated wiring process, just use simple plug-in jumper cap to use; support Power failure, continuous material detection, shutdown, and other functions;
4. High-performance MOSFET tube is used for better heat dissipation; the plug-in fuse is used for easier replacement; the extended port SERVOS for PWM signal is reserved to support BL Touch;
5. Use the power selection design to separate the USB power supply from the switching power supply, effectively avoiding the computer USB port being burnt due to short circuit; the PCB board wiring is rigorous and beautiful, and specializing in heat dissipation optimization; the special function interface uses color conspicuous Pin headers greatly reduce the error rate of wiring.