The product is divided into two parts: the form of A+B
- Part A: The top is a matte surface (the same as other stickers), and the back is magnetic (the interaction with the front of Part B plays an attractive role)
- Part B: The top is magnetic (with the adsorption under the A part), the back is the 3M adhesive (posted on the printer platform, which plays a fixed role)
Easy removal 3D printing platform for PLA and PLA-based materials. To use it, simply stick the bottom plate onto your build plate and start printing, peel up the top plate with finished prints, then peel off the top plate from the prints. Snap the top plate back into place for next round of printing.
1. Introducing the first ever removable, magnetically secured, build surface for hassle free model removal. Say goodbye to all those removal tools, spatulas, and knives with this genius design.
2. Flexible 3D Printing Build Plate: reusable, provides a durable and stable build surface whilst preventing model warping.
1. This ENDER3 Magnetic Build Surface is rated for PLA filaments ONLY. Any other filaments with high shrinkage coefficients may experience malfunction or decrease in magnetic force over time. This will not prevent your printing from warping.
2. This 3D Printer Heated Bed Cover is not for use with high-temperature printing applications above 70°C.
SIZE: 235mm x 235mm. Suitable for all FDM printer models, and all heated and non-heated 3D printer beds.
EASY REMOVAL OF PRINTS: Simply print on the surface, remove the upper magnetic surface from the lower, bend the flexible surface and watch the model fall right into your hands. The first 3D printing surface designed with model removal in mind. This surface is easily removed, and flexible.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Build surface comes with upper magnetic build surface and lower magnetic adhesive base. Place lower 3M adhesive surface on top of normal build plate.
DURABILITY & EASY CLEAN: It is capable to work at 70ºC. Easy clean with alcohol.
MORE FLAT FOR PRECISION: Super Flatness. Fast and uniform heating. More precise on printing, especially the bottom of the prints.