This surface is incredibly sticky at high temperatures for plastics such as PETG, PLA, and ABS.
Once the print has finished, DO NOT immediately try to remove the model from the glass bed with force!!
This glass bed must come down to room temperature for the advanced surface to "release" the model.
Attempting to forcibly remove the print from the glass bed at high temperature WILL DAMAGE the proprietary surface.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC
3. ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºCis recommended )
4. PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
6. PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70ºC