Diameter: 16 mm
1. GT2 belts and pulleys compliant (GT2 pulley) are popular choices for RepRap tests .
2. The series GT2 belts are specially designed for the linear movement. Use a profile with rounded teeth, which ensures that the belt tooth perfectly and accurately into the pulley groove, so that if one reverses the direction of the pulley, there is no place for the band to move in the groove.
3. For the best performance, which is at least six teeth in contact with the pulley at a given time. This minimizes the possibility of sliding ring and helps to play in reducing even more.
1. No folding, in order to avoid damage to the skeleton material, cause negative impact on the strength of the timing belt.
2. Avoid contact with chemicals (especially strong oxidizing acid, such as concentrated sulfuric acid, etc.).
3. Avoid contact with oil and water for a long-term.
4. When change the timing belt, the belt cannot take out unless the tension of the belt reduced to the lowest level and cannot use non-professional tools to pry it down.
we hope you will love our products. If you have any dissatisfaction, please connect us freely. We will try our best to solve the problem even provide you with a free replacement or offering a 100% Money Back Guarantee! Its THAT simple!