- CNC Shield BoardFeatures:
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
- The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board
- GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino-that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin connectors or soldered in place.
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
- A4988 Stepper Motor DriverFeatures:
- Mix with slow current decay modes.
- Internal UVLO and Low RDS (On) Output.
- Automatic current decay mode detection/selection.
- CNC Shield Board
- Version: 3.0
- Size(L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 18 mm/2.68 x 2.09 x 0.71inch
- A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- Size(L*W*H): 20 x 15 x 10 mm/0.79 x 0.59 x 0.39inch
- Compatible logic supply: 3.3V and 5 V
- Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
- R3 Board
- MCU: ATmega328
- Clock : 16 MHz
- USB interface: ATmega16U2
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- I-I / O pin output current: 40 mA max
- 3.3 V output current: 150 mA max
- Digital I/O pins: 14
- Analog input pins: 6
- EEPROM: 1 kB
- Static RAM : 2 kB
- Flash memory: 32 kB
- Size(L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 10 mm/2.68 x 2.09 x 0.39inch
1 x R3 Board
1 x CNC Shield Board
4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
4 x Heat Sink
1 x USB Cable
1 x 40-Pin Row Needles
Your satisfaction is our priority. So we would deliver the highest quality products and services to meet your satisfaction.