- Use removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepping driver.
- The extension board can be used for engraving machine or 3D printer driver.Compact design, stepping motor can pin connectors or be soldered.
- Compatible with GRBL 0.8. Open-source firmware operated on Arduino, converting G code into stepping signal.
- PWM spindle and direction pin, 4 shaft support (X, Y, Z, A - you can copy X, Y, Z or use pin D12 and D13 customize firmware perform complete shaft 4).
- This is a set of disassembled part, and you need basic soldering skills to solder them together.
- CNC Expansion Board
- Version: V3.0
- Color: Red
- Size: 68 x 53 x 18mm / 2.67 x 2.08 x 0.7inch
- Voltage: DC 12V to 36V
- 4pcs A4988 Driver
- Color: Red
- Size: 20 x 15mm / 0.78 x 0.59inch
- Thermal Shutdown Circuit: Yes
- Cross Current Protection: Yes
- Ground Fault Protection: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Compatible Logic Voltage: 3.3V and 5V
- Five Step Modes: Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
- Mix with slow current attenuation model.
- Internal UVLO and low RDS (on) output.
- Automatic current attenuation mode Detection/Select.
- Phase-in rectifier, low power consumption
1 x V3 Extension Board
4 x Drivers
4 x Heat Sinks
Your satisfaction is our priority. So we would deliver the highest quality products and services to meet your satisfaction.