- Using the same CPU with Arduino Mega, Atmega2560 as the master chip, with high-performance USB chip Atmega16U2, can be compatible with all Ramps related firmware.
- 5 temperature sensor interface inputs,Support 6 A4988 16 subdivision driver board.
- All pins are derived, easy to do more features to expand.The steering gear extends the interface for easy addition of auto leveling
- With LCD expansion interface, you can connect the Chinese LCD screen SD expansion version, to achieve offline printing (support 2004 and 12864).
- PWM output (heating tube, fan, etc.): 6-way output (1 large current, 3-way current, 2 small current) using high-performance low-conduction resistance MOS tube drive, each output LED as an indication.
- Control Board:Model: Rumba
- Type: main control board
- Material: PCB
- Chip: Atmega2560
- Supported print head: 3 print heads
- Voltage: 12V
- Supported driver module: 4988
- Compiling environment: Arduino IDE
- Stepper Driver:256 subdivision
- Support two control methods: Step / DIR interface and SPI interface control
1 Piecex Control Board
6 Piecex TMC2130 driver
6 Piecex Heatsink
1 Piecex Screwdriver
1 Piecex USB Cable