Pxmalion ABS 3D filaments are available in 16 colors: black/ blue/ green/ purple/ red/ silver/ white/ yellow/ clear/ orange/ hot pink/ rosy brown/ bronze metal/ gold/ dark orchid/ skiny.
ABS is less brittle and more ductile. It is best used for making durable parts that need to twist and higher temperatures. It can also be post-processed with acetone to provide a glossy finish. When 3D printing with ABS filament, a heated printing surface is recommended, as ABS plastic will contract when cooled leading to warped parts.
Specifics and Printing Conditions
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm
- Net Weight: 1kg
- Length: 370 m
- Printing Temperature: 230°C-260°C
- Recommended Printing Temp: 230°C-245°C
- Recommended Printing Speed: 40-90 mm/s
- Heated Bed: 80°C-100°C
- Highly Compatible with universal 3D printers which use 1.75mm ABS filaments:
FDM printer, MakerBot, RepRap, UP plus, MP select mini, afinia, Prusa, Anet A8, XYZprinting, BigBox, CubePRO, CEL, E3D, Robo 3D, etc.
- Also work well with 3D pens which take 1.75mm filaments.
Note: Pxmalion ABS filaments have been vacuumed sealed with desiccant to ensure the best printing performance.