100% virgin raw material
Consistent color throughout entire spool
Environmental friendly/biodegradable material
No smoke and no unpleasant smell during printing
Finish prints with smooth and shinning surface
Can be used to print large-size models without warping
1. Open the bag, put the filament spool on the holder.
2. Find the free end of the 3d filament, remember not to loose the end in case of any crossing/tangling loops.
3. Set a printing temperature based on the filament material, press the extruding button and see if the melted filament extrudes smoothly. If the silky filament comes out evenly and easily, it means that it’s the right temperature; if there is “kaka” sound, it means that the temperature is not high enough and you need to increase the extruder temperature; if the extruding goes too easily while the surface is rough, it means that the temperature is too high and you need to lower the extruder temperature.
4. When the print temperature is set, you can choose the model, get sliced and start printing.
1. Please keep the filament at dry place and avoid direct sunlight or source of heat.
2. When finish using 3d filament, put the spool back into the sealed bag to avoid moisture.
3. When finish printing, place the free end of filament back to the spool hole in case of crossing/tangling loops.